Celebrating National Patient Safety Awareness Week
2022 National Patient Safety Awareness Week
Let's use our Experience Standards to improve patient safety!
New prizes added including Starbucks gift cards, t-shirts and some amazing Zero Harm swag including tumblers and tote bags! The deadline to submit your team’s commitment to elevate the patient safety experience is extended through March 31.
Be sure to email a photo and your idea to ZeroHarm@cookchildrens.org
- Talk with everyone you serve to find out what matters most to them about patient safety. This includes your team, patients and families.
- Discuss with your team how we can work together to improve our patient safety goals. Consider those roles you don’t collaborate with often or those from different backgrounds.
- Commit to a best practice, exploring a new idea, or working on a small improvement project with your team.
Participate in a Patient Safety Activity for a chance to win prizes:
- Share a picture of your team and a brief description of your commitment to elevate our patient safety experience.
- Include the best practice you are committing to, your innovative idea or your project.
- Prizes will be awarded! So share your pictures and ideas by March 31.
Submit pictures and ideas to email@example.com titled Elevate Patient Safety.