Generous Spirit Bonus Details
Bonus Term: Sept. 12, 2021 to Sept. 10, 2022
- All employees in good standing up to and including AVP Level.
- Physicians are included in this bonus.
- This is a one-time bonus.
- All full-time, half-time, part-time, pool, PRN and Temporary employees, excluding contractors, who are employed during the bonus time period, and are in an active status on the payout date, Sept. 30, 2022, are eligible for an incentive.
- Employees who terminate employment and their last workday is between the last day of the bonus time period and the date of the payout are not eligible to receive the incentive payment.
- Employees who have received a final written warning or above, during the bonus time period, are not eligible for an incentive.
- Employees who are on an approved Leave of Absence at the time of payout are eligible and will receive their incentive on the payout date.
- The productive hours needed to qualify for the different amounts in the Generous Spirit Bonus are outlined below, and the productive hours are determined according to the employee’s hours worked from 9/12/2021 until 9/10/2022
Award Payout Percentage Potential:
(80.00 - 299.99)
(300.00 - 1,142.99)
Bonus Payout Date:
- Paid as a lump sum. The payout date will be Sept. 30, 2022. All payments will be grossed up by 22%.
- Physicians will see their bonus payment on their Sept. 30, 2022 paycheck.
- New hire: as long as an employee achieves the minimum amount of hours, they will be eligible to participate and receive an incentive based on the eligible work hours.
- Rehire: if an employee terminates employment and is rehired during the same fiscal year, as long as they are on payroll and achieve the minimum amount of hours, they will be eligible to participate and receive an incentive based on the eligible work hours throughout the bonus period.
- Promotion: no change in eligibility based on promotion, unless an employee is promoted into a VP position.
- Demotion: no change in eligibility based on demotion.
- Transfer: no change in eligibility based on promotion, unless an employee is promoted into a VP position.
- Termination: In order to receive a payment, an employee must:
- Be active on the last day of the bonus term;
- Be active on the payout date; AND
- Be in good standing in order to receive the payout.
- Death, disability or retirement: may be authorized and paid, however, the employee must achieve the minimum amount of hours to be eligible.
- Productive Hours: are based upon full pay periods during the bonus term.