Great 10 Nurse Ceremony 2022
Congratulations to all the nominees and this year's recipients!
As we wrap up National Nurses Week, we celebrate the best of the best in pediatric nursing - all of those here at Cook Children's!
Every year, we celebrate 10 of our nurses who demonstrate excellence in the art and science of nursing. These peer-nominated Great 10 Nurses are role models, leaders, community servants, compassionate caregivers and significant contributors to the nursing profession.
This year's Great 10 Nurse recipients are:
- Jennifer Horn, MSN, RN, CPN, CPPS, Quality and Safety
- Anthony Garcia, RN, ADN, Dialysis
- Jenny Hathaway, RN, MSN, CPN, CNOR, Education
- Dana Cruz, RN, BSN, CPN, RCU (not pictured)
- Heather Jernigan, RN, Research
- Kristen Jackson, RN, BSN, 3 Pav
- Tori Sandsor, RN, BSN, CPN, CPEN, Internal Staffing (not pictured)
- Misty McCutchen, RN, BSN, CWOCN, CWS, CFCN, TNCC, Wound Ostomy
- Emily Carvajal, RN, BSM, CPN, RCU
- Susie Spellman, RN, Regional Clinical Coordinator
During this week's ceremony, Nursing Leadership also recognized Ineshia Simmons, BSN, RNC-MNN, and Christi Thornhill, DNP, APRN, CPNP-AC, CP-SANE, as both were named a 2022 Dallas/Fort Worth Great 100 Nurse.