Helpful Tips for Maintaining Respect and Connecting During Busy Times
Here are five helpful tips for maintaining respect & connect during busy times:
- Introduce yourself and have others introduce themselves – this small moment sets the tone that I care about you as an individual and am here to help.
- Repeat back to ensure understanding and full circle communication.
- Take a deep breath or pause to center yourself before going into an interaction – this is powerful to help settle the nervous system and remain present during interactions.
- Use ARCC to address concerns or needs in a direct and respectful manner.
- Ask for help when you need it (and be willing and receptive to give help when able.)