Important Update On Completing Your Open Enrollment
As we embark on the open enrollment period for your 2023-2024 employee benefits, we would like to share some key information to guide you through the process with ease and confidence.
Enrollment Period: From now until Aug. 25, you have the opportunity to make your selections for the upcoming year's benefits via our user-friendly platform, Workday.
Accessing Your Benefits Guide: At your home, employees will receive a newsletter and booklet with information about the 2023-2024 open enrollment. Please Note: The QR code and benefits website in those publications are not working. To learn more about your benefits, please review the following PDFs:
- For a concise overview of essential information, please refer to the 2023-2024 Open Enrollment Newsletter by clicking here.
- For a more detailed exploration of your benefits, the 2023-2024 Open Enrollment Booklet is available here.
- If you belong to our esteemed Professional Staff (M.D., D.O., D.D.S., D.M.D.), the 2023-2024 Benefits information can be accessed here.
Your questions answered
Employees are invited to stop by to speak one-on-one with a member of the Benefits Team to ask questions related to benefits and/or open enrollment. The benefits team will be available the following dates/times:
1-2:30 p.m., Aug. 21, Medical Center-Fort Worth, Atrium
9:30-11 a.m., Aug. 22, Medical Center-Fort Worth, Atrium
11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Aug. 23, Calmont CE356
8:30-10 a.m. and 3-4 p.m., Aug. 24, Medical Center-Fort Worth, Atrium
Highlights for 2023-2024 include:
- No premium increases. All employee contributions, including those for medical, dental and vision, will remain unchanged for the second year in a row. While several of our benefit plans require cost increases, Cook Children’s has decided to absorb those increases on your behalf. This is one way we can show our gratitude for all you do, day in and day out, as you remain focused on our Promise of taking care of children and our communities.
- Enrollment is now in Workday. Please review all of your and your dependents’ contact information for accuracy. If you change your medical or dental plan, be sure to re-select any dependents you wish to cover.
- The Virgin Pulse well-being program helps you achieve your health goals with fun and engaging experiences and challenges. You can earn up to $210 per year for participating in activities that can be redeemed for gift cards, fitness accessories, and more.
- Medicare Choice Group offers unbiased guidance and practical decision support to those nearing Medicare eligibility, assisting you with Medicare plan research and selection.
- The number of dental cleanings and exams covered at 100% each year in both dental plans will increase from two to four annually.
- The out-of-pocket maximum is decreasing to $4,000 for individual coverage and $8,000 for family coverage in our HSA1 Plan and to $5,000 for individual coverage and $10,000 for family coverage in our HRA Plan.
Thank you for your continued dedication to our Promise, and for being an integral part of the Cook Children's family.