ID&E Task Force
We are announcing a brand new opportunity for employees to make their voices at Cook Children's. At this time, we are accepting a limited number of applicants for the employee-driven ID&E Task Force.
Please respond in the comments section with information about you and answer the four questions you will find below. Your answers will not be published. They will go directly to our Cook Children's ID&E team.
We want the task force to be truly representative of Cook Children's. Please provide how you identify in areas that we may not always feel comfortable sharing:
- Your name (preferred name)
- Email Address
- How long you have been employed at Cook Children's
- Are you bilingual (Do you speak another language?)
- Disability Status
- Veteran Status
- Gender Identity
- Sexual Orientation
Then please answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a member of the ID&E Task Force? (This question is not rated.)
- What diverse perspectives would you bring to the ID&E Task Force, and how do you believe your perspectives could contribute to the group?
- Describe your prior and current experiences supporting ID&E at Cook Children’s or any other organization or group you are a part of. Include what you contributed to and gained from the experiences.
- How have you demonstrated a commitment to continuous learning and improvement, and openness to learn and change with others?