The Gift of Lights: How to Redeem Your Complimentary Ticket
To celebrate the season, Cook Children’s has a special gift for you to enjoy: a complimentary ticket to the GIFT of LIGHTS at the Texas Motor Speedway! The complimentary ticket is for one vehicle (car/SUV/truck) to attend the event on a night of your choice.
The event runs now through Jan. 2 and hours are Friday and Saturday (6 p.m. - 10 p.m.) and Sunday to Thursday (6 p.m.- 9 p.m.) They are open Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
In addition to the miles and miles of holiday lights to see, you’ll also have the opportunity to stop by Santa’s Village (photos and food may be purchased there.)
To order your ticket:
- Click on "purchase tickets" and then click on "buy" the "Gift of Lights Any Time Ticket"
- Review details and click on "buy now"
- Select "1" car ticket; below that you'll see a box that says, "If you have a promo code from the hospital reservation, enter it here"
- YOUR promo code is your email address without any characters.
- Example: Jane.Doe@cookchildrens.org would be janedoecookchildrensorg
- Using this promo code provides one ticket at no cost to you. *Please note this code is only good for one-time use.*
- You may purchase multiple tickets, but additional tickets will require payment.
- Complete your ticket order by providing your name, email address and phone number. If you purchased additional tickets, you will provide a credit or debit card for payment.
- Hit "complete and pay" button to submit your ticket order
- You'll receive an email with details about the event and link to get your ticket:
- Gift of Lights is an approved vendor and safe to click on the link
- Email subject line will say "Gift of Lights Any Time Ticket"
- To use your ticket, click on the "go to your ticket" link in the email
- You'll print out this ticket OR have an electronic copy on your phone to show at the entrance of Gift of Lights
FAQ Gift of Lights:
Who is eligible?
Any Cook Children's employee is eligible to review one Gift of Lights ticket by submitting their ticket order via Gift of Lights website.
What/When/Where is it?
Gift of Lights offers two miles of sparkling lights and holiday scenes to drive through in your vehicle. You can visit Santa's Workshop at the end to get your photo with Santa or enjoy holiday food and beverages (both are additional purchases.)
Dates are now through Jan. 2 and hours are Friday and Saturday (6 p.m. - 10 p.m.) and Sunday to Thursday (6 p.m.- 9 p.m.) They are open Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Gift of Lights is located at the Texas Motor Speedway in North Fort Worth off of I-35. The address is 3545 Lone Star Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76177. Follow signs to the event entrance.
What is the promo code to get my complimentary ticket?
Your promo code is based on your email without using any characters.
Example: Jane.Doe@cookchildrens.org would be janedoecookchildrensorg
*Please note this code is only good for one-time use to get your complimentary ticket*
What if I can't attend the event as planned? Can I give my ticket to another employee?
You may forward your redeemed ticket to another person if you can't attend the event.
Contact for more questions:
For more event FAQs and who to contact for electronic ticket usses at Gift of Lights, visit the Gift of Lights website.
For questions on eligibility or how to use the event promo code, contact email@example.com.
Send us your photos! We invite you to share your Gift of Lights visit photos here. Please send by Dec. 28 to be shared in Cook Children's News.