Holiday Gatherings and In-person Meetings to Resume with Safety Guidelines
Because of our high employee vaccination and decreased community spread numbers, we are safely resuming holiday gatherings and in-person meetings for staff at this time. We ask that follow these guidelines.
- Please wear the appropriate mask unless you are eating.
- Please find a space that will accommodate everyone to sit at least 6 feet apart without their masks, while eating.
- After you are finished eating, please put your mask back on for the remainder of the event.
- When you are in line to get your food, please wear your mask and space out 6 feet apart (maintain social distancing).
- If possible, please provide pre-packaged or grab & go style meals that you can pick up and take with you to your table.
- If you have a potluck or buffet type meal, please have one person serving the food to everyone and maintain social distancing.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Wear a mask at all times, unless eating or drinking.
- If food or drinks are provided at the meeting, please follow the above guidelines for holiday gatherings.
- We ask that you continue to provide a virtual option for meeting attendees who do not feel comfortable meeting in person or working remotely.
Camelot Court/Dining Areas
As a reminder, we ask that you continue to follow OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) guidelines while in common eating areas which requires:
- 6 feet separation of employees while eating or drinking.
- Employees eat alone at a table.
- As a courtesy to our patient families, we ask that you do NOT sit at a booth. Please let any of your students on campus know they should not be sitting at a booth as well.
We want to thank you all for allowing us to ease our restriction as we approach the holiday season and for all of your hard work. We ask that you continue to keep up the good work and follow these safety guidelines.
While we still face required restrictions outlined by OSHA ETS, we hope this will provide a time of safe, joyful gatherings this holiday season with your team.